Teamac Marine Gloss is a modified long oil alkyd which is a top quality marine paint. It has excellent opacity and a high gloss finish is suitable for all general marine areas such as bridge fronts, deckwork, masts, and superstructures to name a few. Teamac Marine Gloss can be used to obliterate bright colours, even when using light colours. When using matching or similar colours then there is no need for an undercoat.
PROMAIN ARE DELIGHTED TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ROYAL NATIONAL LIFEBOAT INSTITUTION FOR EVERY TIN OF TEAMAC MARINE GLOSS PAINT ORDERED THROUGH US.
What is it best used for?
Teamac Marine Gloss is best used for painting all general marine areas, including bridge fronts, deckwork, masts, superstructures and many more. Teamac Marine Paint offers excellent adhesion to metal, wood and fibreglass. When applying Marine Gloss below the waterline on Fibreglass Boats or Yachts, we would recommend using metaclor primer rather than marine undercoat, to achieve a better end result.
How to apply the product?
Teamac Marine Gloss can be applied using brush, roller or spray. However, for the size of the boats and other marine areas that need to be coated, we would recommend using spray in order to achieve faster coverage. This Teamac Marine Coating comes available in 2.5 and 5 Litre tins and has a theoretical coverage of 12m2 per litre. Marine Gloss Paint is available in dozens of colours for the rejuvenation of all kinds of different Marine structures.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Teamac Marine Gloss has been specifically designed for use in the Marine World. In everyday marine life, different structures are exposed to harsh element and copious amounts of water. This glossy paint has excellent water resistance and produces a smooth decorative coating that looks good and maintains it’s appearance, even in harsh conditions.
- Teamac Marine Gloss Paint has excellent adhesion to metal, wood and fibreglass, for best results onto fibreglass below the waterline use metaclor primer rather than Marine Undercoat.
- Use the Teamac Marine Undercoat to obliterate bright colours when applying light colours, Undercoat is not necessary when applying matching or similar colours.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 12 m2 per litre.
- Special colours are available on request.
- Available in 2.5 litres and 5 litres.
- Now available in most BS4800 and RAL Colours.