Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
3M Scotchkote Intumescent Coating LS1000 provides fire resistance to wood, fibre boards and composite surfaces.
3M Scotchkote Intumescent Coating LS1000 is a high quality, waterborne, intumescent product manufactured by 3M Scotchkote and offers fire resistance for wood, fibre boards and other internal wood surfaces. London Underground Product Registration Certificate 150.
3M Scotchkote Intumescent Coating LS1000 combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities. Designed for use on internal surfaces, offering resistance to the spread of flame, with low smoke and toxicity submissions.
3M Scotchkote Intumescent Coating LS1000 can be applied using a brush or roller to internal surfaces with fast drying capabilities of just 1-2 hours and a good theoretical coverage rate of 6-7 square metres per litre.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Intumescent Coating LS1000 can be applied to wood, fibre boards and composite surfaces found in an internal environment and aids the protection of the substrate by resisting fire.
- London Underground Product Registration Certificate 150
- A waterborne intumescent that is safe to store, handle and apply
- Designed for use on interior substrates
- Provides surfaces with low surface spread of flame, and low smoke and toxicity submissions
- Touch dry in 30 minutes
- Class 0 - Designation in accordance with UK Building Regulations E.15 (BS476 - 6)
- Class 1 - Surface Spread of Flame (BS476 - 7)
- Smoke Emission Ao on 3.3 Ao off 4.0 (BS6853 - 5.2)
- Theoretical coverage 6.7m2 per litre - two coats required
- Available in 5 and 20 litres