This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote 140WT WB Coating, formerly Copon Hycote 140WT, is a water based, anti-corrosive, flexible, acrylic coating that has been specially developed for use in the OEM industry on metallic surfaces.
Scotchkote 140WT WB Coating is widely used for original equipment manufacture due to its excellent application characteristics and fast drying properties. A wide range of industrial companies regularly use this product as their first choice coating in the manufacture of their equipment and it is highly recommended across the globe.
Scotchkote 140WT WB Coating can be applied directly using conventional spray and offers a fast dry time of just 30 minutes to touch, in normal, dry conditions. Scotchkote 140WT WB Coating has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.7m2 per litre, which is particularly good compared to other competitor products of this kind.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote 140WT WB Coating has been designed for application to a variety of products including steel, aluminium, iron and most other metallic substrates. Once dry, this product offers good corrosion resistance as well resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Scotchkote WB Acrylic Coating 140WT.
- Formerly Copon Hycote 140WT.
- A water based acrylic anti corrosive coating specifically developed for use in the OEM industry on metallic substrates.
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Excellent impact resistance and flexibility.
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 8.7m2 per litre