This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote 165PW Urethane Coating, formerly Copon Hycote 165PW, is a DWI approved, 100% solids, polyurethane protection system, designed especially for lining the internals of tanks and pipes.
Scotchkote 165PW Urethane Coating is an ultra protective system that offers excellent flexibility for use in conditions where the substrate is liable to movement. With a high level of corrosion and chemical resistance, this innovative product is highly suited for use in adverse conditions.
Scotchkote 165PW Urethane Coating has been specially designed for application with a brush or plural feed hot airless spray, offering ease of application combined with touch dry time of just 4 hours under normal conditions.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote 165PW Urethane Coating has been developed specifically for use on steel and concrete surfaces that have been prepared appropriately, and offers excellent adhesion when applied to either of them. Once applied, Scotchkote 165PW provides great resistance to abrasion and impact as well as being highly suited for use in contact with potable water.
- Formerly Copon Hycote 165PW.
- Suitable for Potable Water
- Excellent adhesion, corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Specifically developed as a 100% solids protection system with a degree of flexibility for the internals of pipes and tanks for application by brush or plural feed spray equipment.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
- Designed for application in a single high build coat of up to 2mm, by plural feed hot airless spray, or by multiple brush coat application.
- Designed for use on concrete and steel surfaces.
- The product is specifically designed for use in contact with potable water.
- Approved under DWI reg. 31 (4) (A).
- Theoretical Coverage Rate: 1 sq metre per litre at 1000 microns dft.
- Available in 2.0 litre units.