Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote 175 SR Epoxy Coating, (Thortex Chemi-Tech USR) , has been specially manufactured as a 100% solids lining for the internals of tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with aromatic hydrocarbon solvents, ethanol and some chlorinated solvents.
Scotchkote 175 SR Epoxy Coating is ideal for coating pipelines commonly found outdoors, that regularly come in contact with a variety of aqueous and harmful substances and solvents. This product has been specially designed to resist corrosion and protect substrates against damage caused by solvents.
Scotchkote 175 SR Epoxy Coating (Thortex Chemi-Tech USR) is available in light grey only and is ideal for application using a brush or squeegee, however we would recommend using plural-feed hot spray, for faster application and a smoother finish. Scotchkote 175 SR Epoxy Coating has a theoretical coverage rate of 2m2 per litre and 3-4m2 per 1.8 litre container when applied at 500 microns dft.
Surface and Environment
With excellent resistance against abrasion and chemical damage, Scotchkote 175 SR Epoxy Coating has been primarily designed for application to steel but can also be applied to concrete surfaces, providing the appropriate primer has been used. This fantastic product offers a degree of heat resistance too of up to 177 degrees celsius, dry heat, and 120 degrees, wet heat.
- Copon Hycote 175 SR/Chemitech
- Thortex Chemi-Tech USR
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and ultimate solvent resistance.
- Is designed for application in a single coat by plural feed hot spray.
- The product can also be applied by brush or squeegee.
- Is primarily intended for use on steel but can also be used on concrete surfaces with the appropriate primer.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 2 sq metres per litre at 500 microns dft.
- Available in 1.8 Litre tins in Light Grey only.