Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair is a 3 component product that offers 100% solids repair to concrete substrates with small cracks and holes.
3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair has been specifically designed to ensure concrete is repaired appropriately to meet the standards set by business owners found in industrial areas and can also be used domestically for general concrete repair on paths, pavements and concrete driveways.
3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair offers a combination of excellence in the application process and once fully cured works to protect the surface from abrasion, impact and chemical spillages. 3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair is quick drying and dries to form a surface stronger than concrete with a theoretical coverage rate of 0.09m2 per kg at 6mm dft. Applied using trowel or workmen's float.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair is ideal for external use to repair damages caused by impact or long term corrosion and works to provide a waterproof mortar that efficiently repairs cracks and small holes.
- 3M Scotchkote 474 Epoxy Concrete Repair has been specifically developed as a 3 component 100% solids repair mortar for use on concrete surfaces
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent chemical resistance
- Designed for application by trowel or float
- Can be used to form wall/floor covings and can be laid to falls
- 100% solids
- VOC nil
- Prime with Scotchkote Epoxy Repair Primer 080
- Pot life at 20 degrees C is 70 minutes
- Theoretical Coverage 0.09 m2 per Kg. at 6mm dft.
- Available in 5 and 15 Kg units.