Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat, formerly Thortex Wall-Tech CSM, has been specially manufactured as an embedment coat, designed for use with fibreglass matting as part of a reinforcement wall coating system.
Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat is part of the fantastic range of 3M Scotchkote products designed for use in an internal environment. Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat provides the basis for which to work from and can be applied to most surfaces providing they have been primed appropriately.
Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat must be applied using brush or roller to completely wet out the surface areas ready for an overcoating after approximately 16 hours. Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat has a theoretical coverage rate of 3m2 per litre when chop strand mat has been incorporated. While the surface is still wet the fibreglass matting should be rolled in for added protection.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote CSM 844 Acrylic Embedment Coat is designed particularly for internal use on walls, and can be applied to almost any surface that has been suitably primed. Once dry the system provides excellent abrasion and impact resistance to protect the substrate from potential damage.
- Formerly Thortex Wall-Tech CSM.
- Specifically developed as an embedment coat for use with fibreglass matting as part of a reinforced wall coating system.
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Can be applied to most internal surfaces over the appropriate primer.
- Designed for use in internal situations.
- Provides a high build, impact resistant system.
- Available in white.
- Minimum overcoating 16 hours.
- Coverage Rate Approximately 3m2 per litre