This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Dicol 171 used in the Rail Industury and also OEM Original Equipment Manufactures. Section 12 and RT98 approved.
Scotchkote Dicol 171 Metallic Silver. Combines good application characteristics with excellent gloss and colour retention.
Scotchkote WB Urethane Dicol 171 Metallic is a member of the range of the 3M Scotchkote waterborne coatings and has been specifically developed to provide a metallic finish for use within the rail, automotive and commercial transport industries, when used in conjunction with 3M Scotchkote WB Urethane Dicol 170 Clear.
- Formerly Copon Hycote Dicol Metallic
- Being water borne does not present the same handling and application health and safety risks associated with solvent based high performance finishes
- For use within the rail, automotive and commercial transport industries
- Tested for limited Fire Hazard performance in conjunction with 3M Scotchkote WB Epoxy Primer EA9WB.
- Compliant with BS6853 Code of Practice
- Widely used throughout the Rail Industry and increasingly in Original Equipment Manufacture involving other forms of passenger transportation, heavy engineering, fabrication and civil engineering work especially for underground and below ground locations.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 20m2 per litre at 25 micron dft.
- Available in 3 litre units.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.