Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Rebuild EG 513 has been specially manufactured and formulated for use as a ceramic filled repair system to rebuild and repair equipment that needs improved mechanical strength.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Rebuild EG 513 provides excellent corrosion protection as well as being resistant to abrasion and impact, making it ideal for repairing cracked pump housings, worn impellers, propellers, guide vanes, valves, tube sheets and many more.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Rebuild EG 513 can be applied using trowel or spatula to offer easy application combined with quick drying time, and dries to form a hard, grey, high performance coating.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Rebuild EG 513 is highly suited for application to mechanical metal substrates offering excellent adhesion to those that have been suitably primed.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Rebuild EG 513.
- Scotchkote Ceramic Rebuild EG 513.
- Designed as a ceramic filled repair system for rebuilding and repairing.
- Combines optimum application characteristics with good build characteristics.
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at a thickness of 12mm.
- Provides Outstanding wear and abrasion resistance.
- Designed to repair cracked pump housing, worn impellers,propellers, guide vanes, values, tube sheets etc.
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces.