This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy Concrete Repair PR 415 specifically developed as a three component 100% solids self priming concrete repair system.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent chemical resistance
- Designed for application by trowel or float
- >Can be used to form wall/floor covings and can be laid to falls
- Adhesion: Excellent to correctly prepared surfaces
- Chemical Resistance: Unaffected by most industrial chemicals. Abrasion Resistance: High order of resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.