This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler is a filler used to repair damaged metal substrates
Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler, formerly Copon RGF Surface Filler, is a top of the range filler used to repair damaged metal substrates, with minimum effort.
Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler is regularly sought after in the rail industry due to its quick drying nature and protective qualities and the ease and speed of application. This quality product can be used to repair weld damage, cracks or significant surface imperfections.
Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler can be applied using a trowel or spatula for thickness's up to 12mm, and is hard dry after 4 hours ready for sanding and coating. Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler has a theoretical coverage rate of 0.3m2 per kilo and is available in 3Kg units.
Surface and Environment
When used on properly prepared surfaces, Scotchkote RGF 010 Epoxy Filler provides users with a substance that offers outstanding adhesion. Specially developed for use on metal substrates, this fantastic filler is highly suited for use on rolling stock exteriors found in the rail industry.
- Scotchkote RGF 010 Filler.
- Formerly Copon RGF Surface Filler
- Combines good application characteristics with good sanding properties
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at thickness's up to 12mm
- Extensively used within the rail industry on rolling stock exteriors
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces