This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10, formerly Thistlebond TRK 19000 Standard Resin, is a high performance, epoxy system consisting of a unique blend of polyamino amine adducts which have been specifically selected to provide the optimum adhesions and mechanical/physical strength.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 has been designed especially for on-site repairs to metal, wood, glass and other synthetic materials and works to offer excellent corrosion resistance even when immersed under water in aggressive conditions.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 should be applied to the surface using a roller or stiff brush to produce an even, uniform finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 0.6m2 per 225g unit. Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 is touch dry in 2 hours which minimises downtime and repairs surfaces quickly.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 is designed to provide strength and protection in varying conditions and heavy duty areas, and possesses a number of protective qualities including heat resistance, chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
Why not give us a call? We will happily tell you if this product is right for you, or offer you an alternative product that might be more suited to your requirements.
- Formerly Thistlebond TRK 19000 Standard Resin
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance
- Adhesion - Excellent to both blast cleaned and mechanically prepared surfaces
- Corrosion Resistance - Excellent even under sea water immersion conditions
- Chemical Resistance - Unaffected by short term contact with industrial chemicals
- Temperature Resistance - Suitable for use up to 100 Degrees C dry heat.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 0.6m2 per unit at 200 micron dft.
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Usable life - 30 minutes
- Follow Technical Data Sheet for full preparation/application methods
- Available in packs that contain 10 x 225gm units.