Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514 is a polyceramic coating used for repairing and protecting damaged substrates in engineering/industrial environments.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514 has been specially developed as a 100% polyceramic coating, part of Promain UK Ltds fantastic range of Ceramic Repair systems brought to you at a competitive and reasonable price that offers an alternative to replacing equipment and machinery at a much higher cost.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514 is best used in engineering based industrial environments where often damaged substrates can be left unattended. It works in an exceptional manner to bring the substrate back to life and is ideal for repairing propellers, kort nozzles, guide vanes and turbines, to name a few.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514 can be applied using either a stiff brush or squeegee and offers a theoretical coverage of 0.8m2 per Kg at 1mm film thickness. This fantastic rejuvenating product is touch dry after just 2 hours and can be overcoated anywhere between 4 and 24 hours after application.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514 has been designed to offer excellent protection against cavitation, erosion and impingement and can be used internally or externally to achieve a great looking, grey finish.
- Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Lining FG 514.
- Combines good application characteristics with good cavitation and erosion resistance.
- Designed for application by stiff brush or squeegee.
- Provides outstanding protection against impingement.
- Primarily designed for use on propellers, kort nozzles, guide vanes, turbines etc.
- Available in kits comprising of 4no. 1.0kg units.