This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 is a ceramic repair product for use on damaged components and equiment within industrial and marine environments.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 is part of Promain's range of ceramic repair products. It provides excellent results in repairing damaged substrates and offers improved resistance to corrosion and erosion. Of particular benefit in aggresive industrial and marine environments.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 is best used in engineering based industrial environments. It works by bringing substrate back to life and is ideal for resurfacing propellers, kort nozzles, guide vanes and turbines, to name a few.
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 can be applied using a trowel or spatula in order to produce a thickness of up to 6mm with a touch dry time of just 2.5 hours at 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 has been developed as a 100% solids product that still offers a degree of flexibility to substrates that move or bend in the environment. Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515 can be applied to all blasted steel surfaces as well as aluminium surfaces that have been sanded to a uniform finish.
- Scotchkote Urethane Ceramic Rebuild EG 515
- Good application characteristics
- Provides corrosion and erosion resistance
- Apply with a trowel or spatula (thicknesses up to 6mm)
- Provides outstanding protection against impingement
- Primarily designed for use on propellers, kort nozzles, guide vanes, turbines, etc.
- Touch dry in 2.5 hours
- Available in 1kg x 4 unit