Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128 is a single component, durable, finish coating for use over a range of Scotchkote Primers and build coats
Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128, formerly Copon Polycote Finish, is a single component, durable, finish coating that has been specially developed for use over the range of Scotchkote Primers and build coats.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128 is best used in conjunction with Primers MCU 125 and MCU 126 to provide a decorative coating available on request for a choice of colour and semi or full gloss finish. Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128 is ideal for use outdoors or in winter conditions as it contains an excellent formula that allow for curing down to temperatures of 0 degrees celsius.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128 is ideal for application using either brush, roller or airless spray and offers fantastic application properties and flowing for ease of handling with fast drying capabilities. After just 2-3 hours the surface will be touch dry and if necessary can be overcoated after approximately 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128 can be used on all structural steel surfaces, either galvanised or blasted to provide the finishing touch to previously primed surfaces.
- 3M Scotchkote Urethane Coating MCU 128
- Formerly Copon Polycote Finish
- Specifically developed as a single component durable finish system for use over a range of Scotchkote primers and build coats
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities
- Suitable for brush, roller, airless, or conventional spray application
- Can be applied at temperatures down to 0 Degrees C.
- Colour Manufactured in semi or full gloss to a select range of colours subject to minimum batch quantities
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 10sq metres per litre at 50 microns dft.
- Touch Dry 2-3 hours
- Supplied in 5 litre units