Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80 FG 532, formerly Thortex Flexi-Tech 80 FG and Thistlebond TR315 80, has been specially designed for moulding and casting of flexible components, and offers properties similar to those of factory produced rubbers.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80 FG 532 can be used in many different ways due to its flexibility and versatility and is ideally suited for use on impellers, chutes and hoppers as well as many more, offering a quick repair solution and a substance that works to resist chemicals found in an industrial environment.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80 FG 532 can applied simply by pouring the mixed product into the mould of casted areas that you wish to repair. This mould type substance is extremely quick drying in just 1 hour and ready for machine use after 16 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80 FG 532 can be used in any engineering based industrial environment where equipment is used regularly on a daily basis.
Why not give us a call? We will happily tell you if this product is right for you, or offer you an alternative product that might be more suited to your requirements.
- Durometer 60 - 80 Grade Elastomers
- Fast Curing Rubber Repair Compounds
- Paste And Fluid Grade Systems
- Abrasion Resistant Products
- Moulding And Casting Systems
- High Performance Sealants
- High Performance Joint Fillers
- Initial set time 1 hour
- Available in 4 x 500gm units
- Advanced Solvent Free Elastomer Technology
- Superior Tensile And Tear Strength
- Excellent Elongation
- Suitable For Use On Almost Any Surface
- Good Resistance To A Wide Range Of Industrial Chemicals
- V.O.C. Free
- Areas of use:
- Conveyor Belts
- Rubber Rollers
- Gaskets And Valves
- Off Road Tyres
- Rubber Impellers
- Chutes And Hoppers
- Rubber Hoses
- Expansion Joints