Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80EG 531, formerly Thortex Flexi-Tech 80 EG and Thistlebond TR320 80, is an especially flexible, elastomeric system, designed for resurfacing rubber components.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80EG 531 is a highly formulated product that has been purposely manufactured for use on rubber substrates, to resurface things like conveyor belts, rollers, gaskets, hoses, and off road tyres, as well as many more.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80EG 531 works in a similar fashion to factory produced rubbers and can be applied using a trowel or spatula to produce thicknesses of up to 6mm with an initial set time of 1 hour
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80EG 531 can be used internally or externally for use in an industrial or commercial environment where a rejuvenation project is of high importance.
Why not give us a call? We will happily tell you if this product is right for you, or offer you an alternative product that might be more suited to your requirements.
- Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80 EG 531.
- Properties comparable to factory produced rubbers.
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at thicknesses up to 6 mm (0.24 in).
- Provides good cold vulcanising capabilities.
- Primarily designed for use to repair conveyor belts, rollers, gaskets, hoses, and off road tyres.
- Available in 4 x 800 gm units.