This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer Primer 075 is designed to be used as part of an elastomeric repair system that offers flexibility with similar properties to that of factory produced rubbers. This innovative product is made up of rubber like components that can be used to rebuild or resurface almost any rubber component.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer Primer 075 works excellently well in an industrial/commercial environment and can be used to repair a variety of rubber components including conveyor belts, rollers, gaskets, hoses and off road tyres. This product should be used as a base coat to offer adhesion to more protective overcoats. When used together they form a fantastic bond that full repairs any rubber substrate.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer Primer 075 can be applied using trowel or spatula to form a film with thicknesses up to 6mm and is available in 100g or 250g packages.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer Primer 075 can be used as a repair system on almost any surface and works excellently well in industrial environments for providing strength and flexibility.
Why not give us a call? We will happily tell you if this product is right for you, or offer you an alternative product that might be more suited to your requirements.
- Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer Primer 075.
- Properties equal to factory produced rubbers.
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at thicknesses up to 6 mm (0.24 in).
- Provides good cold vulcanising capabilities.
- Designed for use to repair conveyor belts, rollers, gaskets, hoses, and off road tyres.
- Available in 100gm unit or 250gm unit.