Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer SS 441 Paste is an elastomeric material used as a caulking compound and joint filler.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer SS 441 Paste offers excellent flexibility when applied to cracks and fractures and once applied works to move with the substrate to prevent further cracking.
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer SS 441 Paste should be applied using a trowel or spatula with an initial set time of 2 hours under normal conditions, offering a film thickness of up to 6mm.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer SS 441 Paste can be applied to a number of different surfaces, most commonly of which is rubber. This product is based on a low-hazard formula, making it highly suited for use in the food industry and other hygienic areas.
- 3M Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer SS 441 Paste.
- An elastomeric repair paste with a high degree of flexibility for use as a caulking compound and joint filler.
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at thicknesses up to 6mm.
- Low hazard, making it safe to use on food preparation areas.
- Also suitable for repairs to rubber surfaces.