Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Floor Coating FB 857 Light Grey is a 100% solids coating for concrete and asphalt surfaces, offering a degree of flexibility to prevent flaking and blistering.
Scotchkote Urethane Floor Coating FB 857, formerly Thortex Floor-Tech FB, is a 100% solids protection system designed for application to concrete and asphalt surfaces, offering a degree of flexibility to prevent flaking and blistering.
Scotchkote Urethane Floor Coating FB 857 has been developed for application to flooring systems and meets custody suite, prison and police station cell specifications with a high level of abrasion and impact resistance.
Scotchkote Urethane Floor Coating FB 857 can be applied using brush or roller for a touch dry time of approximately 5 hours at 20 degrees celsius and has a theoretical coverage rate of 4m2 per litre, per coat.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Floor Coating FB 857 has been designed primarily for application to concrete floors but can be applied to asphalt flooring that has been suitably primed, offering excellent adhesion and resistance to most industrial chemicals.
- Formerly Thortex Floor-Tech FB
- Part of the custody suite, Prison and Police Station Cell specification
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance
- Designed for application by brush or roller
- For use on concrete surfaces in combination with 3M Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS
- Also suitable for use on asphalt floor surfaces in combination with 3M Scotchkote Urethane Primer FB856
- Excellent adhesion to well prepared surfaces
- Unaffected by most industrial chemicals
- High order to abrasion and mechanical damage
- Theoretical coverage Rate 4m2 per litre
- Available in Light Grey
- Touch dry in 5 Hours
- Available in 4 and 20 litres.