This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
3M Scotchkote Urethane Primer MCU 126 is a fast drying single component anti-corrosive primer
3M Scotchkote Urethane Primer MCU 126 has been formulated to combind easy application with fast drying to produce a single component anti-corrosive primer for use on steel surfaces prir to the application of Scotchkote urethane finishes. Not only for spray application but brush and roller also with excellent adhesion.
A further benefit is that Scotchkote Urethane Primer MCU 126 is approved by the Highways Agency for application to bridges and other steel structures as well as street furniture.
- 3M Scotchkote Urethane Primer MCU 126
- Formerly Polycote Primer-Red Oxide
- Specifically developed as a single component anti corrosive primer for use on steel surfaces
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Designed for use prior to application of Scotchkote Urethane Finishes
- Suitable for brush, roller and airless or Airless Spray conventional spray application
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- Conforms to UK Highways Agency requirements
- Touch Dry 1 hour
- Hard Dry 2 hours
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 9 sq metres per litre at 70 microns dft.
- All equipment must be cleaned IMMEDIATELY after use with 3M Scotchkote Thinner PU71
- Available in Red Oxide
- Supplied in 5 litre units