Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product has been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG is a two component, solvent free, urethane in a trowel grade, that has been specially designed as a 100% solids repair system for use in pipelines. Available in 500 gms only.
Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG Formerly Copon Hycote 165 TGRG offers excellent protection to the internal linings in pipes with flexible properties that allow for moving with the substrate. This high performance repair paste is excellent at providing corrosion resistance even when exposed to aggressive immersion conditions.
Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG can be applied easily using a trowel, and pasted to the internal linings of pipes to offer maximum protection and a resistant finish. Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG is touch dry after just and 1.5 hours before reach full hardness in up to 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG is designed for all pipelines made out of steel and can also be applied to concrete when used in conjunction with Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS. 165TGRG Formerly Copon Hycote 165 TGRG can also be used for the protection of field girth weld joints on pipeline systems or to repair damages found on the externals of pipeline coating systems.
- 3M Scotchkote Urethane Repair Paste 165TGRG.
- Formerly Copon Hycote 165 TGRG.
- Specifically developed as a 100% solids protection repair system with a degree of flexibility for application to the externals of pipes.
- The product can be used for protection of field girth weld joints on pipeline systems or repairs to damage on external pipe coating systems.
- Primarily designed for use on steel surfaces but also exhibits good adhesion to polyethylene and other common external pipe coating materials, and can also be used on concrete surfaces in combination with 3MTM Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 0.8 sq metre per kilo at 1000 microns dft.
- 2 sq metres per litre at 500 microns dft.
- Colour 12-B-21.
- Available in 500gms
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.