Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
3M Scotchkote GP830 Water Based Primer adhesion primer for tiles and bricks and other smooth surfaces Formerly Copon Hycote Uni-tec GP Primer
3M Scotchkote Water Based Primer GP 830 Formerly Copon Hycote Unitec GP Primer is a primer with amazing adhesion qualities that give it the ability to be applied to a vast array of surfaces such as tile and brick that leaves an outstanding touch-dry finish in 2-4 hours.
3M Scotchkote Water Based Primer GP 830 is best used in commercial applications on surfaces which are noted as problem areas for adhesion such as tiles and bricks.
3M Scotchkote Water Based Primer GP 830 can be applied using a brush, roller or an airless spray and has an overcoating dry time of around 4 hours for walls and 8 hours for floors.
Surfaces and Environment
3M Scotchkote Water Based Primer GP 830 is ideal for exterior and interior domestic surfaces, specifically those which require a primer with a high level of adhesion.
- Formerly Copon Hycote 51WT, Thortex Uni-tec GP Primer
- Specifically developed as a primer/tie coat for use on sealed mineral surfaces and existing coatings
- A combination of good application characteristics with excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- Can be overcoated with a wide range of Scotchkote water-borne, solvent based and 100% solids finishes
- A temperature resistance of up to 100 degrees on dry services
- The coverage rate is 9.2 m2 per litre
- 4 hour touch dry time
- Overcoating dry times 4 Hours (walls), 8 hours (floors) and a maximum 72 hours
- Available in 2.5, 5 and 20 litres.