Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote XSL 801 AS Epoxy Screed, formerly Thortex Floor-Tech AS XSL, is a 3 component 100% solids, self levelling floor system, specially developed for use on a wide variety of floor surfaces found on an internal basis in working environments.
This Anti-static Grade Floor Coating has been specially designed to disperse static electricity.
Scotchkote XSL 801 AS Epoxy Screed is ideal for use in commercial and industrial environments where the need for a professional coating is essential When combined with an appropriate primer you will produce an extremely satisfying finish. This particular coating is ideal for use in sensitive electronics environments where electronic goods are handled regularly on a daily basis.
Scotchkote XSL 801 AS Epoxy Screed can be applied using a trowel or squeegee to produce a professional light grey finish that is hard dry ready for service after 24 hours and can be coated over with a sealer or finishing coat after 16 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote XSL 801 AS Epoxy Screed is ideal for use on a variety of floor surfaces including, concrete, stone, GRP and wooden found internally or externally. Once applied, Scotchkote XSL 801 AS Epoxy Screed offers excellent resistance to chemicals, as well as abrasion and mechanical damage.
- Anti Static Grade
- Scotchkote Epoxy Screed XSL 801.
- Specifically developed as a three component 100% solids self levelling system for application to a wide range of floor surfaces.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent chemical resistance.
- Designed for application by trowel and squeegee.
- Suitable for use on most floor surfaces in conjunction with the appropriate primer.
- Colour: Light grey.
- Coverage Rate: 0.27 m2 per litre