This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote XSL 801 Epoxy Screed, formerly Thortex Floor-Tech XSL, is a 3 component 100% solids, self levelling floor system, specially developed for use on a wide variety of floor surfaces.
Scotchkote XSL 801 Epoxy Screed is ideal for use in commercial and industrial environments where the need for a professional coating is essential When combined with an appropriate primer you will produce an extremely satisfying finish.
Scotchkote XSL 801 Epoxy Screed can be applied using a trowel or squeegee to produce a professional light grey finish that is hard dry ready for service after 24 hours and can be coated over with a sealer or finishing coat after 16 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote XSL 801 Epoxy Screed is ideal for use on a variety of floor surfaces including, concrete, stone, GRP and wooden found internally or externally. Once applied, Scotchkote XSL 801 Epoxy Screed offers excellent resistance to chemicals, as well as abrasion and mechanical damage.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Screed XSL 801.
- Specifically developed as a three component 100% solids self levelling system for application to a wide range of floor surfaces.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent chemical resistance.
- Designed for application by trowel and squeegee.
- Suitable for use on most floor surfaces in conjunction with the appropriate primer.
- Anti-Static Grade also available.
- Colour: Light grey.
- Coverage Rate: 0.27 m