Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler for Small Repairs is a solvent free, 2 component system designed for repairing concrete floors and walls. Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler is designed for direct application onto concrete.
Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler is designed for small repairs, cracks, air pockets and blowholes and works as a putty substance that creates a flat surface on floors and walls.
Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler for Small Repairs can be applied using a knife, trowel of masonry float to repair concrete floors and walls by filling in the damage. Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler has a theoretical coverage rate of 1.5 kg per m2 at 1mm thickness and is available in 2kg containers. Extremely porous substrates should be primed with Rustoleum Impregnation Primer 5401 first to offer greater adhesion.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler for Small Repairs is designed specifically for use on concrete substrates on floors and walls and can be used externally and internally on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Rustoleum 5412 Epoxy Filler is perfect for use in construction areas and industrial exposures where small concrete damages can occur regularly.
- Rustoleum 5412.
- Epoxy filler for small repairs.
- For concrete floors and walls.
- Epoxy putty for concrete repair.
- Repair of small cracks, air pockets and/or blow holes.
- Can be applied directly on concrete.
- Prime very porous substrates with the impregnation primer 5401 first.
- Theoretical coverage rate 1.5 kg m2 at 1 mm thickness.
- Available in 2 kg tins.