Rustoleum 9100 WG Low Temperature Coating is a low solvent, 2 pack epoxy coating, designed for application in winter conditions that can be applied to floors even in temperatures as low as freezing.
Rustoleum 9100 WG Low Temperature Coating is highly suited for use in an industrial environment and combines excellent adhesion properties with resistance to weathering, UV light and chemical spillage for the ultimate floor coating, best used on structural steel.
Rustoleum 9100 WG Low Temperature Coating can be applied using brush, roller or spray to a variety of different substrates, offering a top quality barrier that resists high humidity and moisture caused by winter conditions. Rustoleum 9100 can be applied to any virtually sound substrate and is available in virtually any colour for a decorative finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 5-6m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 9100 WG Low Temperature Coating should be applied manually to derusted or blasted steel, non-ferrous metals, corroded or weather galvanised steel, concrete, masonry, composite panelling and most old coatings.
- Rustoleum 9100WG a high performance, low solvent, Industrial 2 pack epoxycoating.
- Can be applied to Floors.
- Will cure at 0 degrees.
- A high build self-priming epoxy coating for direct application on virtually any sound substrate.
- Resistant to most strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents.
- It is a top quality barrier coating against high-humidity and moisture.
- If good U.V. resistance is required Rust-Oleum Polyurethane Topcoats 9200, 9600 or 9900 should be applied (except for the clear coatings).
- Porous substrates should be primed with Impregnation Primer 5401; very dense substrates, like ceramic tiles, should be primed with Rust-Oleum Super Adhesive 3333.
- Can be applied by brush, roller and spray.
- Tintable to virtually any colour please call.
- Theoretical coverage rate is 6 m2 per litre.
- Available in 4.5 litres.