Jotun Alkydprimer primer for steel and aluminium structures
Jotun Alkydprimer paint has been developed for priming suitable prepared steel and aluminium structures. Alkydprimer is certified for spread of flame and is certified in accordance with IMO FTPC Part 5 (IMO Res. A.653(16)) / IMO FTPC Annex2 Item 2.2.
A further benefit of the Jotun Alkydprimer paint is its resistance up to 120 degrees C. dry heat. If a matt topcoat is required then Alkydprimer can be used.
- Jotun Alkydprimer is certified not to spread surface flames, IMO FTPC Part 5 (IMO Res. A.653(16)) / IMO FTPC Annex2 Item 2.2.
- Resistant up to 120 degrees C. dry heat
- Available in 5 stock colours
- Suitable for marine applications
- Can be applied to either wood, steel or wood
- Can be applied by airless spray or conventional spray
- Jotun Alkydprimer can be applied by paint brush to small areas and also used for stripe coating
- Roller application is not recommended for 1st coat
- Theoretical coverage 10m2 per litre
- Use Jotun Thinners No2