This product has now been discontinued and replaced with Bird Brand Complete Wood Protector and Bird Brand Complete+ Superior Wood Preserver
All in One Spirit Based Wood Preserver is a domestic timber stain available in 7 different colours. All in One Spirit Based Wood Preserver protects against wood rotting fungi, wet rot, dry and wood boring insects. It is HSE approved but is not suitable for timber which is in permanent ground or water contact.
All in One Spirit Based Wood Preserver is ideal for domestic, timber surfaces where water absorbency may be an issue such as garden fences, sheds, joists and window frames.
All in One Spirit Based Wood Preserver can be applied with a brush, spray or by dipping and can be over-painted, stained or varnished and ensures a lasting finish.
Surface and Environment
All in One Spirit Based Wood Preserver is designed for use on domestic timber surfaces which are not in permanent contact with water and provide an eco friendly alternative to other wood paints.
- Bird Brand Wood Preserver has a mixture of active ingredients (propiconazole) and solvents to ensure a deeply penetrating and lasting finish.
- It can be used on sheds, fences, joists, window frames,doors, floor boards and timber products where decorative colour and chemical preservative are required.
- Protects against wood rotting fungi, wet rot, dry and wood boring insects.
- Bird Brand Spirit Based Wood Preservative is also water repellent when dry
- HSE approved but is not supported for use on timbers that are in permanent ground or water contact.
- It can be applied easily by brush, spray or dipping.
- Can be over painted, stained or varnished.
- Available in a choice of 7 colours.
- Coverage 3-5m2 per litre.
- Available in 25 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.