This product has now been discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll is a self adhesive product used to provide a safe and accident free surface that resists water to prevent slippages and injuries occurring and can be walked over immediately after application before maximum adhesion is achieved after 24 hours.
Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll is best used on the edges of steps, walkways, wide steps and loading bays and can be manually fitted to suit you requirements. Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll is a quick way to provide a protective, anti slip surface in an economical fashion.
Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll can be applied directly onto a clean, smooth and dry surface, however we recommend the use of Anglo Anti-Slip Primer to help improve adhesion where necessary.
Surface and Environment
Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll can be applied to all non porous surfaces so that the tread can adhere properly and in cases where this is not possible a primer should be applied to allow for added adhesion and slip resistance.
- Anglo Anti Slip Tread Roll is a self-adhesive anti slip strip for wide steps, loading bay edges etc.
- A bulk roll of 150mm wide anti slip material. Easily cut to fit. Easily applied to most smooth surfaces for a quick and economical anti slip solution.
- The surface must be clean, dry and smooth.
- Tread Roll can be applied directly onto clean, smooth, non-porous surfaces but we recommend that Anglo Anti-Slip Primer should be used to improve adhesion and durability on porous surfaces.
- Apply at temperatures above 10°c