This product has been discontinued RUSTOLEUM EPOXYSHIELD 5200
Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer is a fine particle, clear, tough acrylic emulsion that penetrates deep into dusty porous concrete and harden to provide a dust proofed surface. Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer is part of Promain's fantastic range of Floor Sealers that we bring to you at an excellent price, available in 5 litres.
Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer is best used as a clear, protective sealant for new or old concrete floors and has been specially manufactured to penetrate deeply into the surfaces to provide a dust proof surface. Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer is a professional quality product that is highly recommended by a whole host of different firms and businesses.
Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer can be applied by brushing the clear emulsion onto the surface using a soft broom. Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer has amazing coverage rates of 30m2 per tub of 5 litres per coat, and usually only one coat is required.
Surface and Environment
Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer has been specifically designed to provide a protective seal to concrete, block paving, brick block work and plaster walls. Anglo Multi-Purpose Floor Sealer can be used on floors internally and externally and provides solvent free and non flammable properties while remaining virtually odourless.
- Anglo Multi-Purpose Seal Penetrates and hardens to provide a dust-proofed surface.
- Anglo Multi Purpose Seal is a fine particle, clear, tough acrylic emulsion that penetrates deep into dusty porous concrete and hardens to provide a dust-proofed surface.
- Solvent-free, virtually odourless and non-flammable.
- Multi-Purpose Seal is easily applied to new or old concrete surfaces using a soft broom.
- Ideal for many porous surfaces including: Concrete, Screeds, Block paving Brick, block work and plaster walls.
- Usage rate: Up to 30m2 per 5 litres per coat (one coat normally required).
- Multi-Purpose Sealer is available in 5 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.