Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint for concrete, wood, metal, plastic, etc. Suitable for foot traffic, forklift trucks and large vehicles.
Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint can make any surface safe. Turn concrete, wood, metal, plastic, etc. into a textured non slip surface suitable for anything from foot traffic right through to forklift trucks and large vehicles. This product is part of Promain UK Limited's outstanding range of Anti Slip Paints and Coatings designed for protection purposes.
Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint gives a cost effective solution to increasing safety levels, ideal for anything from small maintenance projects to large projects such as steps, ramps, boat decks and walkways.
Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint can be applied using brush or roller to produce a semi-gloss, aggregated finish that is virtually unslippable, even in wet conditions. Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint has a theoretical coverage rate of 6-10m2 per coating and is touch dry in 4-6 hours at 20 degrees Celsius.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Anti Slip Floor Paint is ideal for use in a number of industrial environments internally and externally, and can be used on a variety of different surfaces including, concrete, metal, tiles, wood and masonry surfaces. This paint has been specially formulated for use in foot and light traffic areas and is available in a selection of decorative colours for an aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Blackfriar Anti-Slip Floor Paint
- Available in 8 colours, please note yellow is more expensive
- A tough, durable, high opacity floor coating
- Contains special aggregates for outstanding slip resistance
- Suitable for concrete, masonry, tiles, wood and metal surfaces
- Specially formulated for foot and light traffic areas
- Aggregated finish for total slip-resistance
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Application by brush or roller
- Blackfriar Anti-Slip Floor Paint offers a semi-gloss, aggregated finish
- Drying time 4 - 6 hours at 20° C.
- Coverage 6 - 10m2 per litre per coat.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 Litre