Centrecoat Anti-Slip Outline Foot Prints TL37 are sold in packs of 5 pairs available in various colours, including white, black, yellow and hazard stripes, and offer an ideal solution to guiding people in a certain direction in important places around your premises.
Anti-Slip Outline Foot Prints TL37 are best used in industrial and commercial environments and are ideal for use in schools, workplaces, playschools and leisure centres where often directions can be unclear. Anti-Slip Foot Prints provide an ideal solution to ensure people do not get lost.
Anti-Slip Outline Foot Prints TL37 are self adhering and can be applied directly onto most common, dry and clean surfaces and can be used in wet and external areas in conjunction with Fix Edge Sealer that ensures the edges will not lift when exposed to foot trafficking or wet conditions.
Surface and Environment
Anti-Slip Outline Foot Prints TL37 can be applied to any wooden, concrete, and smooth flooring internally or externally and are an excellent way of showing people the way to go without the need for painted directions or signs.
- Ideal for workplaces, schools, playschools and leisure centres etc.
- Our anti slip outline foot prints are self adhesive and very simple to apply.
- They come in Packs of 5 pairs and are available in a range of colours.
- Available in Black, Yellow, White, Transparent and Black/Yellow Stripe.
- Use the edge sealer in wet and external areas.
- Measurements 280mm x 105mm.