FLAG Asipo Internal is a water-based decorative emulsion that provides long-term protection from mould and algae and stops contamination and discolouration.
The range of FLAG Asipo paints has been specially formulated for use in areas where humidity and condensation lead to the growth of mould and algae, such as bathrooms and kitchens, and is suitable for applying on surfaces such as brick, concrete render, masonry and plaster. London Underground Limited LUL Reg No.1951.
Asipo Internal is an easy to apply water-based decorative emulsion that provides a durable finish as well as offering long-term protection from mould and algae. A further benefit provided by FLAG Asipo is that it has been designed to provide an economical solution as well as to stop contamination and discolouration.
- LuL APR No 1951 - For use in surface stations and depots, particularly where humidity and condenation can lead to mould and algae growth.
- Suitable for internal use on walls and ceilings
- For use on concrete render, brick, general masonry and plaster
- Available as Matt or Silk
- Volume solids 48%
- Specific gravity: 1.25-1.4
- Application by brush or roller
- Dry to touch 2 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Over-coating time 4 hours
- Theoretical coverage rate 12 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litres