This product is currently out of stock. Please call 01462 421333 for an alternative.
ATAK Athletic Paint Aerosol Linemarkers are designed for marking lines with our ATAK Pitch Marker for Atheltic Paint.
Due to the greater coverage rates, and quality finishes, this product literally saves you time and money, as you will not need to worry about the finish being poor and using more paint than necessary.
Promain UK Limited brings you a wide variety of line marking machines suitable for use with these fantastic Athletic Paint Aerosols. We have a selection of high quality ATAK Pitch Marker Line Marking Machines that have been specially designed for use with this very product. ATAK Athletic Paint Aerosol Linemarkers can be used on a wide range of indoor and outdoor surfaces and offer superior coatings that other conventional line marking aerosols can.
- ATAK Athletic Paint Aerosol Linemarkers may be applied to a huge variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces with virtually no preparation, masking or mess.
- The most versatile line painting system of all.
- Ideal for both permanent and temporary markings on most surfaces including grass.
- High quality and longer lasting
- Special nozzle design for superb line definition.
- High quality, fast drying paint.
- May be hand-held or applied by gun or trolley.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Each aerosol can approx cover upto 200 linear metres.
- Once the pitch is marked it will remain visible for up to 3 weeks.
- Available in White
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.