Blackfriar Blackboard Paint is an interior paint, designed for use on blackboards found on walls and has been specially formulated to allow for easy writing and easy cleaning.
Blackfriar Blackboard Paint is best used in schools and offices to renovate old blackboards or for creating new blackboards. Blackfriar Blackboard Paint can also be used over magnetic primer to provide a surface that is magnetic and can be written on too.
Blackfriar Blackboard Paint can be applied using brush or roller for a finish that looks good and can be easily cleaned and maintained. Blackfriar Blackboard Paint has a theoretical coverage rate of 13m2 per litre per coat and 2 coats should ideally be applied for optimum performance.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Blackboard Paint is designed especially for use on blackboards and provides users with a cost effective way of rejuvenating a blackboards appearance without the need for replacement.
- Blackfriar Blackboard Paint
- For an easy-to-write and easy-to-clean surface
- Can be painted over magnetic primer for a multi-use surface
- Ideal for creating new or renovating old blackboards
- Theoretical coverage 13m2 per litre per coat
- Available in 2.5 litre units.