Grunt Boat Cleaner efficiently cleans stains from fibreglass and painted boats.
Grunt Boat Cleaner has been specifically designed to make sure that cleaning those nasty stains, from the hull of a boat, is an easy task. Grunt Boat Cleaner penetrates into the gelcoat and a chemical reaction will gently neutralise and absorb the staining, without affecting the gelcoat in any way.
Grunt Boat Cleaner can be used on any area of a boat that has been affected by staining. Once Grunt Best Boat Cleaner has got to work, the stain can simply be washed off with a sponge and water.
Grunt Boat Cleaner is applied with a paint brush, which you then leave for 30 minutes and let Grunt Best Boat Cleaner do the hard work in neutralisesing and absorbing the stain without affecting the gel coat in any way. After 30 minutes you simply wash the stain off with a sponge and water.
Surface and Environment
Grunt Boat Cleaner is designed for use in a marine environments and can be used on all boat surfaces as it doesn't contain any harmful hydrochloric, muratic or oxalic acids.
- Penetrates into the vessel gelcoat, neutralising and absorbing stains
- Apply to the stained area with a paint brush and wait 30 minutes
- Wash the stain away with a sponge and water
- Grunt boat cleaner penetrates into the gelcoat and using a chemical reaction gently neutralises and absorbs the staining without affecting the gelcoat in any way.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, water based fibreglass cleaner and stain remover
- Does not contain hydrochloric, muratic or oxalic acids
- Available in 1 litre bottle