This product has been superseeded by Sika Sikafloor 3240.
Sika Sikafloor 326 is a two part solvent free coloured self-smoothing PUR resin with tough-elastic properties.
Sika Sikafloor 326 is a smooth wearing course with crack-bridging properties for industrial floors in production and storage facilities, work shops etc. Broadcast wearing course with crack-bridging properties for wet working areas (food and beverage industry etc.), car park decks and loading ramps etc. Can be subjected to normal to medium heavy mechanical and chemical stress.
- Flexible and tough-elastic
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Low VOC emitting
- Possible slip resistant surface
- Liquid proof
- Easy to apply
- Easy to clean
Concrete substrates must be sound and of sufficient compressive strength (minimum 25 N/mm2) with a minimum pull off strength of 1.5 N/mm2. The substrate must be clean, dry and free of all contaminants such as dirt, oil, grease, coatings and surface treatments, etc. If in doubt apply a test area first. Concrete substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and achieve an open textured surface.
Weak concrete must be removed and surface defects such as blowholes and voids must be fully exposed. Repairs to the substrate, filling of blowholes/voids and surface leveling must be carried out using appropriate products from the Sikafloor®, SikaDur® and SikaGard® range of materials. The concrete or screed substrate has to be primed or leveled in order to achieve an even surface. High spots must be removed by e.g. grinding. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
Prior to mixing, stir part A mechanically. When all of part B has been added to part A mix continuously for 2 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. When parts A and B have been mixed, add the quartz sand F34 0.1 – 0.3 mm and mix for a further 2 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. To ensure thorough mixing pour the materials into another pail and mix again to achieve a consistent mix. After mixing leave the mixture for 3 minutes to react before applying. This so called
induction time minimizes the appearing of colour shade differences. When the Sikafloor-326 is finished using a pigmented topcoat, this procedure is not necessary.
Over mixing must be avoided to minimize air entrainment. The product has been designed to be filled and mixed in one pail, without the need to split the mixture over two pails. When splitting the product over 2 pails, make sure to split the A-component and the B-component before mixing, and do not split the mixture. When splitting the mixture, differences in reaction-time can lead to colour differences on the floor.
Prior to application, confirm substrate moisture content, r.h. and dew point. If > 4% pbw moisture content, Sikafloor® EpoCem® may be applied as a T.M.B.
(temporary moisture barrier) system.
Make sure that a continuous, pore free coat covers the substrate. If necessary, apply two priming coats. Apply Sikafloor®-161 by brush, roller or squeegee.
Preferred application is by using a squeegee and then back rolling crosswise.
Rough surfaces need to be levelled first. Therefore use e.g. Sikafloor®-156 levelling mortar (see PDS).
Self smoothing system:
Sikafloor®-326 is poured, spread evenly by means of a serrated trowel or pin rake. Roll immediately in two directions with spiked roller to ensure even thickness and to remove entrapped air.
Sikafloor®-326 is poured, spread evenly by means of a serrated trowel or pin rake. Then, level and remove entrapped air with a spiked roller and after about 10 minutes (at +20°C) but before 20 minutes (at +20°C), broadcast with quartz sand, at first lightly and then to excess.
Seal coat Broadcasted system:
1-2 Sealer coats can be applied by squeegee and then back-rolled (crosswise) with a short-piled roller. A seamless finish can be achieved if a “wet” edge is maintained during application.
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of EN 1504-2:2004 and EN 13813:2002, DoP 020801040060000007 1008 certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0921 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Fire classification in the radiant panel apparatus and smoke rating: Reports No. 2011-1895 and 2011-1896 Exova Brandhaus Germany Emission test according to the German AgBB-scheme and guidelines of the DiBt (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt –
German Institute for Building Technology). Sampling, testing and evaluation were performed according to ISO-16000, Report No. G10003B, Eurofins Product Testing A/S, Denmark.
- Emission test according to the French AFSSET-scheme and guidelines. Sampling, testing and evaluation were performed according to ISO-16000, Report No. G10003C,Eurofins Product Testing A/S, Denmark.
- ISEGA - EN1186, EN 13130, and prCEN/TS 14234 standards, and the Decree on Consumer Goods for contact with food stuffs, according to test report by ISEGA, Registered Nº 33045 U 12, dated 31. January 2012
- Particle (vs.PA6) emission certificate: Clean room Suitable Materials CSM Statement of Qualification, class ISO 4. Tested by IPA report No. SI 1108-568
- Particle (vs.PA6) emission certificate: Cleanroom Suitable Materials CSM Statement of Qualification, GMP A. Tested by IPA report No. SI 1108-568
- Outgassing VOC emission certificate: Cleanroom Suitable Materials CSM Statement of Qualification, ISO-AMCm class -7.3. Tested by IPA report No. SI 1108-
- Biological Resistance Class “Very Good “–Cleanroom Suitable Materials Evaluation of the biological resistance in accordance with ISO 846. Tested by IPA
report No. SI 1108-568
Sika Sikafloor 326 is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PS-26
- Sikafloor MultFlex PB-26 UV
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF
- Able to withstand dry heat up to 100°C for 8 hours maximum
- Available in RAL 7032. Extended colour range available upon request.
- Available in 22Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.