Centrecoat All Surface Protector seals surfaces keeping them looking natural and clean. Formulated to help waterproof surfaces including brick walls, old roof tiles, paths and pavings granite, stone, brick, sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete, porcelain, lime mortar etc.
CE Marked (Class 1 - BSEN/1504-2) and BBA approved.
Centrecoat All Surface Protector is a transparent easy to apply liquid that saturates the substrates keeping surfaces looking natural and clean without changing their appearance. All Surface Protector helps to keep surfaces looking natural and clean, and has been designed to help waterproof a variety of surfaces, including, brick walls, old roof tiles, paths and pavings. Centrecoat All Surface Protector is a water based clear treatment for walls, floors and roof tile, granite, stone, brick, sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete porcelain, lime mortar, wood and many other substrates.
Centrecoat All Surface Protector is ideal for use in areas exposed to large level of trafficking in indoor or outdoor conditions and protects the surface from soiling and allows for easy removal of chewing gum. An environmentally friendly, non-toxic product that can be used in any situation or environment with a UV resistant finish that will not yellow over time.
Centrecoat All Surface Protector can be applied using brush or spray for a theoretical coverage rate of 7m2 per litre when applied to conventional cement tiles. This rate will vary when applied to different surfaces with differing porosity.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat All Surface Protector is ideal for use on many different surfaces like, clay tiles, granite, stone, brick, sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete, porcelain, monocouche, render and many more. Ideal for application internally or externally, Centrecoat All Surface Protector is extremely water and liquid resistant and offers a surface that can be maintained and cleaned with ease.
- Suitable for clay tiles, granite, stone, brick, sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete, porcelain, lime mortar, monocouche render, and many more
- Suited to surfaces subject to high traffic such as pavements, pedestrian precincts, car parks, petrol forecourts, power floated warehouse floors, terraces, balconies, patios, swimming pool decks, barbecue areas, stairs, floors.
- Water repellent, oil repellent, dirt and stain resistant protective coating for low porosity materials for walls, flooring and roofing inside or outside
- Reduces surface degradation
- Atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Resists moss and lichen formation for up to 5 years
- Keeps surfaces looking natural and clean
- Surface will remain moisture and vapour permeable
- UV resistant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic
- Environmentally-friendly, completely water-borne and contains zero VOC
- Alkali resistant
- CE Marked (Class 1 - BSEN/1504-2)
|Finish:||No visible finish|
|Stock Colours:||Pale Straw before application|
|Tintable:||Yes upon request. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|VOC Content:||0.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For concrete and stone|
|Application Method:||Low Pressure Spray, Brush or Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Architectural Concrete: 5m2 per litre
Block Paving: 5 - 8m2 per litre
Natural Stone: 2 - 5m2 per litre
Granite: 8 -16m2 per litre
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Overcoatable:||Subsequent applications MUST be applied “wet on wet” within 10 minutes of previous application|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Cleaner: Water|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 and 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.