Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is a concentrated water-based surface biocide which destroys mould and fungi.
Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is a water-based surface biocide which effectively kills spores and destroys mould or fungi. CentreCoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is suitable for cleaning Paths, Roof Tiles, Patios, Tennis Courts, Driveways, Roofs, Bathroom or Kitchens ceilings, etc.
Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash has a dilution ratio is 20:1, resulting in a convenient size product which produces a large and economical volume of diluted solution.
Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is best used for sterilising surfaces which have been pre-prepared, prior to the application of an appropriate decorative paint system. CentreCoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is an environmentally friendly cleaner and blended to a waterborne formula. Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is also a useful tool for general cleaning.
Once the concentrated Centrecoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash has been diluted, it can be applied with a brush, soft cloth or backpack sprayer. Once applied to the surface, allow it to dry, in order to achieve optimum results (do not rinse off).
Surface and Environment
CentreCoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash is suitable for use on roofs, paths, patios, tennis courts, driveways, bathrooms and kitchen ceilings and walls. CentreCoat GS36 Fungicidal Wash has a coverage rate of 6-8 square metres, depending on the type of surface and its porosity.
- Effectively kills mould and algae spores
- Used for surface sterilisation
- Environmentally friendly water-borne formulation
- No fire or solvent vapour hazards during application or use
- Enables decoration of treated surfaces with minimal risk of re-infection
- Application by brush, soft cloth or backpack sprayer
- Colourless and water-borne
- HSE reg No. 6291
- Simply apply and allow to dry
- Coverage dependent upon the porosity and texture of the substrate
- Approx. 6-8m square metres per litre when used on a smooth surface of average porosity
- Dilution rate: 20:1
- Available in 240 ml