Centrecoat R10 Paint Stripper is an easy to use waterbased paint stripper for a wide range of substrates for general use.
Centrecoat R10 Paint Stripper is best suited for removing paint, varnish, graffiti, powder coating, Artex, stains and lacquer from a number of substrates including wood, timber, brick, stone, fibreglass and more. This product does not include restricted chemicals such as N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) and Dichloro-methane (DCM). R10 has a high level of penetration enabling it to go deep into thick coatings and work from the substrate up. Gel consistency suitable for floors, walls and ceilings.
Ensure the area is fully dry. Protect all areas and items not to be stripped. Use direct from the container. Shake well prior to use. Layer onto the surface with a brush, airless spray or roller. Do not dilute. Apply a generous even coat. Scrape off all residue after the designated time, leaving the surfaces as clean as possible. Clean surface thoroughly with clean water and reapply as neccessary. Multi layers benefit from a second coat. If leaving overnight, the treated area can be covered with plastic sheeting to help the stripping process.
- Safe to use, waterborne and non corrosive
- Does not contain harmful or banned substances
- Fully conforms to current EEC Directives
- Low odour, biodegradable and nonflammable
- Gel consistency suitable for floors, walls and ceilings
- Removes wide range of coatings from different surfaces
- Removes multiple layers of coatings
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Softened coating easily scrape off
- Ideal for painters, decorators and contractors working in ‘Class O’ upgrade schemes, flooring, decking and Artex
- Odour: pleasant almond odour
- Density : 102 kg/m3
- Consistency: Aqueous gel
- Combustibility: Non-combustible
- Flashpoint: >100°C
- Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life (unopened): 12 Months
- Colour: White
- Available in 1 and 5 Litres