SKYVAC Honda Slip Stream Pro 21 is a heavy duty surface cleaner, capable of handling higher water flow rates and longer cleaning duties, in commercial and domestic environments.
SKYVAC Honda Slip Stream Pro 21 is a high quality, professional cleaning unit ideal for cleaning paths, drives and patios. Ideal for business owners or for those wishing to start a cleaning business and don't possess the correct cleaning equipment.
SKYVAC Honda Slip Stream Pro 21 is a complex system that is ideally suited for professional use. Please feel free to give us a call for more information on how this product works or see the technical data to find out the specification of this innovative, professional use product.
Surface and Environment
SKYVAC Honda Slip Stream Pro 21 can be used on all concrete, asphalt and tarmac surfaces to remove contamination and ensure a fresh looking surface domestically, commercially and industrially.
Pressure Washer Specifications
- 13HP horsepower Honda GX 390
- 2465 psi
- Gear box driven pump (reduces pump RPM by 50
- 21 Litres per minute
- 170 bar
- Robust long life pump with ceramic pistons
- Weight: 82kg
- Water suction facility
- Return to tank facility
- 3 metre suction hose and strainer
- Fuel: standard unleaded petrol
- 10 metres of power hose
- Low oil shut down
- Low pressure chemical facility
- Extra twin lance assembly with accelerated control
- Housed on suspension mounts inside robust wheelbarrow trolley
Cleaner Key Features
- Stainless steel
- Ideally suited for rapid cleaning of large areas
- Cleaning width: 600 mm (24 inch)
- Maximum Bar pressure: 276 bar
- Triple cleaning arm for maximum cleaning efficiency
Cleaning coverage in a typical working day approx:
- Block Paving: 380 square metres
- Paving Slabs: 430 square metres
- Concrete: 480 square metre