We currently have single tins of 12.5 Litres available in the above colours due to warehouse clearance. For more information please contact our technical team on 01462 421333.
Classidur Tradition is a high quality matt paint which blocks stains and resists mould. It is ideal for historic buildings including stately homes and churches.
Classidur Tradition is specifically used for historic buildings, including churches. Classidur Tradition has the superior performance characteristics of the Classidur range, with the addition of having a very high resistance to the growth of mould. Classidur Tradition is also suitable for use in school buildings, basements and breweries, to name a few. In addition to the original flat matt white product, Promain offers the ability to tint Classidur Tradition to a number of pastel shades. Please contact us for more advice and assistance.
Classidur Tradition is best used as a church paint or for painting stately homes and historic buildings. Surfaces should be a dry, coherent substrate and free of mould. Classidur Tradition is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and finishing coat. It offers excellent water vapour permeability, making it suitable for use on swimming pool ceilings.
Classidur Tradition should be applied using a brush or roller and is touch dry after 2 hours. After 24 hours, Classidur Tradition reaches full cure.
Surface and Environment
Classidur Tradition is designed for use on plaster, concrete and mortar, as well as surfaces stained with nicotine, dried water or soot. Once applied, Traditional offers excellent blocking protection against all of these stains as well as containing biocides to resist the growth of mould. Classidur Traditional can be used internally in a number of different environments, for example, changing rooms, butchers and industrial kitchens.
- Classidur Tradition is tintable by Promain, to most pastel colours, please call to discuss your requirements
- Classidur Tradition is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and finishing coat
- Use on plaster, concrete and mortar, as well as surfaces stained with nicotine, dried water or soot
- Excellent water vapour permeability
- Zero tension paint film, prevents flaking
- Contains biocides to resist the growth of mould
- Totally flat matt white finish for walls and ceilings
- Very good mechanical resistance
- Excellent stain blocking properties against nicotine, dried water and soot
- Non-yellowing properties
- Suitable for use on swimming pool ceilings
- Reversible coating (convertible).
- Classidur can be applied by brush or roller
- Recommended thinner is Classidur Diluent or white spirit
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Full cure after 24 hours
- Theoretical coverage is 9 to 11 m sq. per litre
- Recommended cleaner: Diluent or white spirit.