Rustoleum Galva Zinc 1085 is a fast drying, zinc rich primer based on an epoxy ester resin. Contains pure zinc as pigment and provides cathodic protection to metal to protect against rust.
Rustoleum Galva Zinc 1085 is ideally suited for use in industrial exposures where there is a need for protecting steel against rust. Rustoleum Galva Zinc 1085 is suitable for use on a variety of different metal substrates, including storage tanks, guard rails, ducts and production wells.
- Matt grey appearance
- 90% zinc in the dry film (99% pure zinc)
- To protect bare, rust free metal and galvanised
- Ideal for touching-up larger areas
- Conforms to DIN 50.976 (1983)
- Resists 430 hours of salt spray testing (DIN)
- Heat-resistant up to 300°C
Rustoleum 1085 Galva Zinc should be used on new, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces. Rustoleum 1085 Galva Zinc is primarily intended for brush application on small areas or for touch-up. Can be recoated with non-saponifiable coatings. Rustoleum 1085 Galva Zinc should be used as a primer or as a single coat in light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and high humidity areas.
Rustoleum 1085 Galva Zinc
- For use on new, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanized steel surfaces
- Solvent based
- Epoxy ester binder
- Finish: Matt
- Theoretical Coverage: 13m2 per litre
- Touch Dry @ 20C: 15 minutes
- Recoatable @ 20C: after 4 hours
- Recoatable with non saponifiable coatings
- Application: Brush
- VOC Level: 461g per litre
- Colour: Grey
- Available in 1 Kg