Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) is a quick drying coating for cold environments (dries at -10°C) that can be applied and used externally or on interior food contact surfaces.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) is a two component rapid curing polyaspartic coating which is designed for internal and external use and can be applied and cured in temperatures which are as low as minus 10 degrees celsius.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) is ideal for use in external and cold environments, as it is a coating that cures, even in extreme conditions. Examples of areas for using the Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) are walkways, balconies, loading bays, warehouses and it is also highly suited for application in cold stores and walk-in fridges.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) can be applied using a brush or roller. In temperatures of around 20 degrees celsius, this product will dry in one and a half hours and, if applied to a floor, can be walked over after only four hours.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade) can be applied directly to a range of porous surfaces which inclued brickwork, concrete, stone and wood without the need of a special primer. ColdMax Rapid 9700 offers resistance to UV light and chemicals, as well as being highly durable for foot traffic. When dry, Rustoleum ColdMax Rapid 9700 will achieve a gloss finish in either a dark grey, tile red, light grey or white finish.
Suitable for use on walkways, balconies, cold stores, walk-in fridges, loading bays and warehouses. Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade)
provides excellent protection against UV-radiation, chemicals and traffic. Suitable for application directly onto porous substrates, no special primer is required.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade)
- Extremely durable and chemical resistant coating
- UV-resistant, gloss finish
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -10C
- Re-coating time of only 4 hours, allows two coat application in one day
- Use on walkways, balconies, cold stores, walk-in fridges, loading bays and warehouses
- Can be applied directly to porous substrates - no need for special primer
- Touch Dry: 2 hours at 10deg;C, 2-4 hours at 5°C
- Dry to Handle: 6 hours at 10deg;C or 8 hours at 5deg;C
- Dry to Recoat: 16 hours at 10deg;C or 24 hours at 5deg;C
- Pot Life: 40 minutes at 10deg;C or 60mins at 5deg;C
- Full hardness in 1 day at 10deg;C or 2-3 days at 5deg;C
- Theoretical Coverage: 10m2 per litre
- Transparent available in 2 litre tins and colours in 2.5 litre tins
- Available in Dark Grey (RAL7016), Light Grey (RAL7035), Steel Grey (RAL7001), White and Transparent
Please note practical coverage depends on many factors such as actual porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application. Please call the Promain office on 01462 421 333 for more information.