Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) is a quick drying floor coating for cold environments that can be applied and used externally or on interior food contact surfaces.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) is ideal for use in external and cold environments, as it is a coating that cures, even in extreme conditions. Examples of areas for using the Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) are walkways, balconies, loading bays, warehouses and showrooms.
Also available in a WG (Winter Grade) version suitable for curing down to -10C. Click here to view Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid WG (Wintergrade)
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) can be applied using a brush or roller. In temperatures of around 20 degrees celsius, this product will dry in 4 hours. Apply with a medium pile roller, working well into the surface of the concrete. If needed dilute with 5 - 10% Rustoleum Thinner 190N.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) can be applied directly to a range of porous surfaces which inclued brickwork, concrete, stone and wood without the need of a special primer. ColdMax Rapid 9700 offers resistance to UV light and chemicals, as well as being highly durable for foot traffic. When dry, Rustoleum ColdMax Rapid 9700 will achieve a gloss finish in either a dark grey, steel grey, light grey or white finish.
Suitable for use on walkways, balconies, showrooms, loading bays and warehouses. Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard) provides excellent protection against UV-radiation, chemicals and traffic. Suitable for application directly onto porous substrates, no special primer is required.
Rustoleum 9700 ColdMax Rapid N (Standard)
- Extremely durable and chemical resistant coating
- UV-resistant, gloss finish
- Re-coating time of only 4 hours, allows two coat application in one day
- Use on walkways, balconies, cold stores, walk-in fridges, loading bays and warehouses
- Can be applied directly to porous substrates - no need for special primer
- Touch Dry: 4 hours at 20°C, 16 hours at 5°C
- Dry to Handle: 5 hours at 20°C or 24 hours at 5°C
- Dry to Recoat: 4-5 hours at 20°C or 72 hours at 5°C
- Pot Life: 45 minutes at 20°C or 4-5 days at 5°C
- Full hardness in 2-3 days at 20°C or 4-5 days at 5°C
- Theoretical Coverage: 10m2 per litre
- Transparent available in 2 litre tins and colours in 2.5 litre tins
- Available in Dark Grey (RAL7016), Light Grey (RAL7035), Steel Grey (RAL7001), White and Transparent
Please note practical coverage depends on many factors such as actual porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application. Please call the Promain office on 01462 421 333 for more information.