Mapei Colorite Performance is a professional, ready to use, protective, long-lasting, semi-gloss, acrylic paint for internal and external use on old and new surfaces.
Mapei Colorite Performance is resistant to all climatic conditions and the aggressive attack of smog, salt and sunlight, providing long-lasting protection to well-cured cementitious, lime or gypsum based surfaces. Colorite Performance is extremely durable, has good water repellence and permeability to vapour. Colourite Perfomance bonds well to all types of renders and to old, well-bonded paintwork.
Colorite Performance provides an attractive, smooth, silky, semi-gloss finish and can be tinted to a range of colours using the ColorMap automatic colouring system.
Mapei Colorite Performance can be used on internal and external surfaces; on brickwork, cementitious, lime or gypsum based substrates; over old paint, plastic or mineral coatings which are well bonded to the substrate. Colorite Performance is suitable for use over other Mapei products such as Malech, Quarzolite Base Coat and Dursilite Base Coat.
Apply Colorite Performance with a paint brush, roller or airless sprayer to thoroughly cleaned and degreased, stable surfaces. A minimum of 2 coats is always recommended, allowing 24 hours between each coat with an application temperature range from +5 degrees C. to +35 degrees, tools should be cleaned with clean freash water.
- Long-lasting, protective coating
- Resistant to aggressive climatic conditions
- High resistance to UV rays
- Dilution rate, 10-15% with water
- Waiting time between each coat: 24 hours
- Application temperature range: from +5 degrees C. to +35 degrees C.
- Water repellent and vapour permeable
- A finish coat which provides an attractive, uniform, silky smooth, semi-gloss finish
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Available in a range of colours
- Application by either roller, brush or spray
- Theoretical coverage 0.3-0.4 Kg per m2
- Available in 20 Kg units.