Rustoleum CombiColor 3302 Adhesion Primer is a Metal Primer that should be used on on galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain and other smooth, dense surfaces, along with most Metals, followed by Rustoleum CombiColor Metal Coating System. CombiPrimer Tack Coat 3302 is primarily intended for brush application.
Rustoleum CombiColor 3302 Adhesion Primer is best used as a Metal Primer to be used with Rustoleum CombiColor. CombiColor Primer can be used on internal or external surfaces and has excellent coverage rates of 25-40m2 per litre depending on roughness of the surface.
Rustoleum CombiColor 3302 Adhesion Primer was designed to be applied using brush or roller and is dry ready to recoat after just 30 minutes. Try to recoat as soon after this time as possible to avoid dust or dirt building up in the tacky coat. Promain offers you Rustoleum Etching Solution for cleaning the surface prior to application.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Rustoleum CombiColor 3302 Adhesion Primer has been specifically designed for use as a Primer to offer protection to the surface before covering with a decorative coating of other Rustoleum CombiColor Metal Coating Systems.
- Ideal for use on galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain and other smooth, dense surfaces
- Designed for use as a primer for Rustoleum Combicolor
- Remains tacky after application
- Clean surface before application with Rustoleum Sufa-etch 108
- Also available in the colour shop range.
- Apply by brush or roller
- Recoat: 30 minutes
- Theoretical coverage: 35 m2 per litre
- Heat resistance: 100 C.
- For thinning use Rustoleum Thinner 160.