Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron is a primer and topcoat all in one suitable for interior & exterior use on pipes, radiators and fireplaces etc.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron is a primer and topcoat all in one that offers supreme protection to a number of substrates. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron is made up of alkyd resins that provides good drying properties, even at low temperatures. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron is part of Promains excellent range of Decorative Steel coatings that are highly sought after in the industrial sector.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron is best used on all primed, bare, or de-rusted steel and offers extreme protection to corrosion in a light industrial environments. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron can be used in conjunction with Combicolor Anti-Corrosion Primer to offer added protection in more aggressive industrial environments.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron can be applied using brush, roller or air spray to produce a wrought iron finish suitable for use on pipes, radiators and fireplaces, to name a few. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron offers a highly decorate steel coating that is unmatched in the paint industry, and Promain bring it to you at a cost effective price. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron has a theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre and is available in 750ml and 2.5 litre containers.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron can be used in all industrial environments providing the correct primer has been used first. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron can be used internally or externally to offer extreme protection with a wrought iron finish. Before applying this product, make sure the surface is clear from any grease or contaminants and is completely dry and dust free.
- CombiColor 7300 Wrought Iron
- One coat maintenance system for metal
- CombiColor Wrought Iron can be applied directly to rust
- Long-lasting protection
- For interior & exterior use
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- Low odour
- Applicable from above 5 degrees C.
- General cleaning /degreasing Remove any grease, oil and any other contamination before use
- Make sure that the surface is completely dry and free of residue before coating
- Painted surfaces general remove any loose paint by using a scraper
- Check the adhesion of any fixed paint
- If the paint is in good condition, clean /degrease, sand the surface, make it dust-free and make sure it's dry before painting
- Theoretical coverage is 10m2 per litre
- Available in 750ml and 2.5 litre tins.