Coo-Var Decorative Flake System is a three part decorative floor coating which provides a a hard wearing and attractive floor coating for public areas.
The Coo-Var Decorative Flake floor coating is a three part system, comprising a base colour coat, decorative flakes and a clear (water based) top coat. It provides a hard wearing finish that is aesthetically pleasing.
Coo-Var Decorative Flake System is ideal for use in public areas, where aesthetics are as important as durability. Examples of which include factories, warehouses and large reception areas, etc.
The Decorative Flake System has a three part process of application. The Profloor Plus base coat is applied with a brush or roller. This is followed by the decorative flakes, which are broadcast and finally sealed with the Extra Performance Clear (top) Coat. This top coat is also applied with a brush or roller.
Please note, a primer may be required for some projects. Please contact the Promain office for more information.
Surface and Environment
The Coo-Var Decorative Flake System is suitable for use on Concrete, Plaster, Masonry, Wood and Stable Asphalt. It is suggested for use in areas where a hard-wearing and attractive surface is required.
- Nine available colour/finishes (call 01462 421 333 for more information)
- For interior and exterior use
- Suitable for concrete, plaster, masonry, wood and stable asphalt
- Base coat coverage is 17-19 m2 per 5kg pack and is touch dry in 4 hours (full cure is 24 hours)
- Top coat coverage is 20-40 m2 per 5kg pack, 1-2 hour touch dry (Hard dry in 24 hours)
- Base coat has a gloss finish
- Top coat has a, off gloss finish
- Brush or roller application for base and top coats
- Decorative Flakes are broadcast manually
- May be slippery when wet